Become a Software Tester
Manual and Automation Software Testing Training with Certification
Selenium Training – WebDriver is a 4 week program. This course will give you a solid understanding of selenium WebDriver, different modules and prepare you for writing automation tests in selenium. You will find the complete course content below.
1.Java for QA : This class will set you up for understanding Basic OOPs and java concepts. These concepts will be extremely important for you to become a good Automation tester. This section is specially designed so that can be followed by any Manual test very easily.
In this class we dive deep into understanding Instances, classes and Inheritance which are prerequisite to Automation Framework. We will also take a look at how program control flows and how we can alter it to suit our needs.
1)Automation : A brief introduction to automation and the need for automation. How automation will enable you to beat competition and make you get the better jobs in market.
2) Eclipse IDE : This topic might seem little off place here but it’s very important topic to understand the tool you are using. Eclipse will the primary choice of development environment and we will discuss features of eclipse here.
3) Set up Eclipse : We will start with setting up WebDriver, so that every participant start flaunting off their newly learnt skills by writing some cool test programs:
4) WebDriver Interface : This topic will make you familiar with the concept of browsers in WebDriver and how to launch basic Firefox browser using WebDriver. Here we will also talk about WebDriver & WebElement interface which will enable us to answer many complicated Interview Questions about WebDriver Implementation.
5) Browser & Navigation Commands : This is something which everybody do very first thing when they learn Selenium. Opening & closing of browser and some navigation function on top of it.
6) WebElement Commands : An important and basic need of Selenium Automation. This part enables every participant to start writing automation test in their organizations. These are the most commonly used operations on any website.
7) Locators : In this class we will start learning about HTML, how elements are defined inside HTML document and what are the different attributes that are associated with an HTML element. We also try to find elements based on its attribute values.
8) Element Identification : This part explains the lifesaver Add-Ons & tools for Selenium. Finding elements are the most common activity carried out in Selenium. These tools give us power to easily identify complex elements and help us in saving lot of time.
9) Tables, Checkboxes & Radio buttons : Many applications involve use of web tables and list boxes. These skills will help participant to get the expertise on complex tables structures and write effective automation test.
10) Launching different browsers using WebDriver : This topic will make you familiar with the concept of browsers in WebDriver and how to launch different types of browsers using WebDriver. This will also covers the Challenges faced in using browser other than Firefox.
11) Selenium Waits, Alert & Switch Windows : A little complexity will start now onwards. To use Waits effective is very important for every automation tester. Wait helps us in switching windows, handling pop-ups, operating alerts correctly.
This gives us power on recently build Application with latest and complex object features. Hovering mouse or simulate Mouse and Keyword operations can be done by using Action Class. A necessary thing to learn in Selenium journey.
TestNG is a wonderful off the shelf framework that can be used directly to create your test framework. We will learn about this framework here.
This class will cover the concepts of Frameworks. After this the participant would got to know that which type of Framework works best for their Application and the pros & cons of the selected framework. Knowledge of frameworks is key skill to learn.
In this class we will explore some major frameworks by looking at the code and understanding the key component of the framework. A demo website will be taken and framework will be built on top of that which will simulate actual project scenario.
VERY USEFUL.myself and 3 of my friends joined Open Source Academy, Coimbatore.We got knowledge in java and android programming in the 2 month long course.The environment of the class is good and friendly - Surya Pranesh
I am Shaliga.S.I like to review about the best academy in Tirupur.I had started my journey of class on 24th April.The teacher Mr.Hari ,the professional stuff made me to understand the concepts.These Classes filled my mind with innovate thoughts to create a own coding.After a few classes i was able to create myself a own web page.It is great to be studied over here.Thank you for the god to make opportunity in open source academy.- Shaliga.S
Good training in this institution..the fees structure is very less when compare to others ..teaching is very friendly manner..every staffs are helped me to get job...really i learn more with involvement.... like a family i grown with institute to develop my carrer...thanks OSA team.
I am the student of ANGEL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOGY,Tirupur. I was trained by Mr. Aravind. The class was so useful, we learnt advanced topics on Android, Java, overall the training is good - Mohan
I joined Selenium Training at Open Source Academy, The trainer for selenium was from a software company in coimbatore, the training was very useful and the trainer was knowledgable - Parvathi, CTS
Open Source Academy, a good institute to learn web designing and development courses, the trainer train practically and the classes with demo, they also helped with placements
Our Selling point is
YOUthe satisfied learners from Open source Academy, our primary objective is to
make you employable